100 MEALS TO DELIGHT ITS GUESTSEATING WHIT TASTE
The Restaurant of the Ca’ Laguna Holiday Village, located in front of the Water Park, can serve more than 100 meals to delight its guests.
Open from 07:30 pm to 10:00 pm, it offers succulent dishes to both those who are staying at the Village and our friends who come and visit us during the day.
In addition to the Restaurant, the Holiday Village has a bar, which is open from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm, providing a wide range of solutions for a quick lunch, including pizza and take away.
ENJOY YOUR MEAL!
- The price paid for the food service entitles you to choose among:
- First courses served at the table
- Second courses served at the table
- Side dishes
LUNCH & DINNER FORMULA
- The “Lunch + Dinner” formula begins with dinner on the Saturday of your arrival and ends with lunch on the Saturday of your departure.
- The “Lunch” formula begins with the lunch on Sunday following the Saturday of your arrival and ends with the lunch on the Saturday of your departure.
- The “Dinner” formula begins with dinner on the Saturday of your arrival and ends with the dinner on the Friday before the Saturday of your departure.
- If the customer is not satisfied with the service, he may request its termination, provided that he has not benefited from a number of meals exceeding 50% of the total. To do so he must submit proof of payment (which will be cancelled), after which he will be refunded the difference between the total amount paid and the meals already consumed.
You can not reverse lunches with dinners.
Breakfast is not included for any kind of formula.
AT YOUR DISPOSAL
In the dining room there is always a person in charge to whom you can turn directly at any time for any questions, comments or requests. The Restaurant stops serving at the table at 2:00 pm for lunch and at 10:00 pm for dinner. Products such as meat and fish are always first choice and can sometimes be frozen.
Food cooking is essential to ensure a healthy product. It is established in a handbook intended for internal use, i.e. the HACCP manual – which is mandatory for all facilities where food and drink are served.
This may differ – for some products – from the normal household cooking method, but ensures product safety.
Which is open from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm, providing a wide range of solutions for a quick lunch, including a pizza and take away service (meals to take away) and various snacks.
Open from 12:00 am to 2:00 pm and from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm, it offers succulent dishes to both those who are staying at the Holiday Village and our friends who come and visit us during the day.
- Haver lunch or dinner with an a la carte Menu;
- Take advantage of our “Lunch” or “Dinner” or “Lunch + Dinner “ packages ( a 50% discount is applied to packages for children between 7 and 14 years, while the service is free for children up to 6 years);
- Take advantage of our take-away service, available every day, so you can enjoy the dishes from our restaurant in your own villa.
- The service is not mandatory but accessory: being excluded from the basic holiday package, it may be required in addition to it..
- At Ca’ Laguna Restaurant we perform random checks on our products, through the institute of food science, in order to ensure the quality of the food served.